Wealth and financial advisor
- Over thirty years of experience
- Work experience with Farm Credit Bank, Merrill Lynch, Prudential Securities, Morgan Stanley and Smith Barney
- Trained for the unique needs of those with $25 – $100 million
- Active in philanthropic planning
- Founding board member of the Academy of Certified Portfolio Managers
More about Larry
Larry King is a founding member and President of the company. He oversees all aspects of the firm’s investment management function and provides strategic leadership to the firm. Larry has been a trusted Financial Advisor for over thirty years to many clients. Upon graduation from Cornell University, Larry served as loan officer for Farm Credit Bank, and later as a financial advisor with Merrill Lynch, Prudential Securities and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. With Morgan Stanley, he earned a Family Wealth Director designation which accorded him training for families with complicated financial and estate plans exceeding $25 million. He is active in philanthropic planning.
Larry has been recognized professionally in Barron’s magazine and other financial publications. He is a founding board member of the Academy of Certified Portfolio Managers and served as the Vice-President of the board of directors. He also served on the board of directors and was a member of the Finance Committee for the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
Larry enjoys sailing, outdoor life and short drives in his 1953 King Brothers Dairy Studebaker pickup truck.