What does pre-retirement mean?
Pre-retirement is the period from when you decide you want to retire and your actual retirement date.
If you have already decided on retiring, here are some of the questions you should be asking yourself:
- What do you want to do after retiring?
- Where do you want to live?
- How much debt will you have?
- What will your expenses be?
- What sources of income will you have?
- Do you have enough money saved?
How we can help
If you do not have the answers to all of these questions, King Wealth Management will examine your financial wellbeing and develop a comprehensive financial plan to illustrate just where you stand. In other words, we will help make sure you have all the answers you need as you finalize your next steps toward retirement.